Thursday, November 23

Happy Thanksgiving

Together, these two yarns are making a nice, soft, fluffy scarf. This is Symphony in magenta by Red Heart and Micro Spun in turquoise by Lion Brand.

Looking over my last couple of posts I'm thinking, you must be thinking, "ok Pam, where are all these scarves?". I have started scarves with all the yarn I've showed you, and I will be posting pictures soon. I'm really enjoying myself making all these scarves, but I know for some of you this is probably boring. I'm more into all the lovely yarns, and scarves simply give me something to make with it. lol

So, for those of you who live in the USA, how's your Thanksgiving going? I'm having a nice day. My turkey is in the oven, so the house smells good, I'm drinking eggnog, and after I'm done with this post, I'm going to settle in with my crochet until it's time to make the rest of the meal.
For those of you who don't celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope you're having a wonderful day too.
For those of you who are offended by Thanksgiving, I do apologize if anything I say on my blog offends you. It's my understanding that we were friends with the Indians when we enjoyed that first feast together with the Indians. The trouble didn't start until after that. If I am wrong (and I could be), please feel free to leave a comment explaining. Do not spam me with ignorance . . . educate me.

3 comments:

♥.•*Carol T*•.♥ said...

Hi
I wanted to wish you a Happy New Year!!
I have a tagboard on my blog, just installed it today!!
Carol

DaCraftyLady said...

Hi Pam...hmmm this may be a stupid question but what is a tagboard? And I like your blog can you tell me how to make buttons and how you got your Avatar to your site? I have one made up and want to put it on my blogger site. Check me out. I added your blog to my site. Add me to your, I hope...
I am a Crochetoholic Debb

♥.•*Carol T*•.♥ said...

Good Evening!!
I wanted to stop by to visit, & say hello, I hope you are doing well!!
I have a new blogger blog, my other one no longer exists.
My new blog's address is:
http://asmallcozycornerformycrochet.blogspot.com/

Take Care
Carol T (natcat from crochetville)